Keep your gut beautiful + balanced with GUT GLOW.
A properly functioning gastrointestinal tract is important to your overall health and well-being. Your gut health and skin health are intrinsically linked, and it’s important to supply your gut with the right nutrients to help it flourish. Enter Bend Beauty’s newest product, GUT GLOW.
GUT GLOW contains two clinically studied soluble fibers, Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum) and inavea™ (acacia gum), as well as tremella (also known as silver ear) mushroom extract to support healthy gastrointestinal function, improve regularity, and aid in immune system regulation.
Taking GUT GLOW Daily:
- Is a source of fiber for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal functions
- Is a source of prebiotic fiber
- Helps to improve intestinal/bowel regularity
- Helps to relieve constipation, bloating, flatulence, and mild gastrointestinal discomfort in people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food
“This product Is amazing! I have struggled with IBS for many years and after 30 days of this product I see a drastic reduction in bloating, discomfort, and regularity. It dissolves in any beverage without taste, making it very easy to consume.” Tanya T.
What Makes GUT GLOW Effective?
Complete: not just a typical fiber supplement, it contains clinically proven prebiotic fibers and a 10:1 tremella mushroom extract to support gut function and aid in immune system regulation
Prebiotic: source of well-tolerated soluble fibers that are fermentable by gut bacteria
Easy: An effortless addition to your daily routine. No goopy hard-to-drink fibers, mixes easily into any beverage. GUT GLOW dissolves clear with no taste
GUT GLOW ingredients are vegan and certified organic.
Signs You Should Take GUT GLOW:
- You need more fiber in your diet (most of us don’t get enough!)
- You regularly experience bloating
- You have IBS
- You experience issues with bowel movement regularity, or constipation
- You want to support your immune system
“LOVE this product! No more bloating, easy peasy to add to your daily routine! Highly recommend… a best friend for your gut!” – Tracey G.
- The Gut-Skin Axis and Your Human Microbiome
- Prebiotics vs Probiotics
- Benefits of Tremella Mushroom: How it Affects Skin Health